Available Wherever You Listen to Podcasts
The LMA Podcast focuses on hot topics in legal marketing, member education and the business of law, with episodes published every three to four weeks. All podcast episodes are shared on Strategies & Voices and are available on SoundCloud, Google Podcasts and iTunes.
Tune in to the LMA Podcast
The newly re-released LMA Podcast features multiple series covering a diverse range of topics, including:
- Body of Knowledge (BoK): The Body of Knowledge (BoK) is a foundational resource for professional development in marketing that defines the core skills necessary for legal marketers to succeed. The BoK series on the LMA Podcast focused on how the BoK helps legal marketers today and in the future, dives deep into specific competencies within the BoK and shares insights into how legal marketers can utilize the BoK to be successful in their roles. This was the original series that kicked off our LMA Podcast in 2016. Check out our first episodes for a preview of the Body of Knowledge.
- DEI in Legal: LMA’s DEI in Legal podcast series is an extension of our commitment to equip members with DEI-related tools, training and programming. Episodes in this series focus on topics such as how to build and drive DEI initiatives and policies, being inclusive leaders, the intersection of DEI and business development, and other timely DEI-related topics impacting the legal industry and legal marketers alike.
- LMA Leaders: The LMA Leaders series provides a platform for the LMA Board of Directors and other leaders throughout the LMA community to have important conversations and share updates with the legal marketing community.
- LMA Regional Spotlight: The LMA Regional Spotlight series features episodes produced by LMA’s regions, covering timely topics important to legal marketers.
- LMA SIG Share-Out: The LMA SIG Share-Out series spotlights episodes from one or more of LMA’s 10 Shared Interest Groups. This series features best practices, education and more on the hottest topics in legal marketing.
- Next Big Thing in Legal: Each year, LMA and subject matter experts come together to identify the "Next Big Thing" in legal marketing. The Next Big Thing in Legal series discusses the latest topics influencing your role as a legal marketing and business development professional.
- P3cast: LMA's P3cast podcast series is a collection of episodes related to pricing, project management, process improvement and practice innovation in law firms, in support of the LMA P3 Conference and Client Value Shared Interest Group (SIG).
- Strategies LIVE!: The LMA Strategies LIVE! podcast series examines subject matters and issues affecting legal marketers and the work that we do. This podcast series expands on content found in Strategies & Voices and elevates expert insights advancing legal marketing.
- Well-Being in Legal: LMA’s Well-Being in Legal podcast series is focused on shining a light on ways legal marketing professionals can be healthy, resilient and whole. Episodes focus on everything from mental health to physical health, mindfulness, healthy work habits and much more.